Friday, March 18, 2011

I'll Be Back ♥




I'll Be Back 
by
2PM



Lyrics:
[JunSu] I'll be back, You wil find me again
I'll be back then, Nobody can like you more than I do

[Wooyoung] What's this suddenly, What should I do How can you
do this to me, I believed your words you'll love me forever

[Chansung] You promised we'll never change
We're the match made in Heaven, Its so true You told me

[JunSu] I'll be back, You'll find me again
I'll be back then, Nobody can like you more than I do

[Junho] You'll be back, You will be back
So I let you go, I know that you cannot live without me
I'll be back

[Wooyoung] You and I, we cannot be apart
Maybe you're mistaken, This hard time comes to everyone Wake up

[Chansung] Think twice No matter how many times I tell you
You don't listen to me My calls echo back

[JunSu] [Junho] I'll be back (be back), You'll find me again
(You'll find me again) I'll be back then ( I know----)
Nobody (Nobody) can like ( can like you more than I do)
you more than I do, You'll be back (You---) ( You'll be back) ( You'll be back)
So I let you go (I know) I know that you (you) cannot live without me
(cannot live without me----)

[Taceyeon] Listen baby girl
Ok, I will turn around I will let you go nicely like a man
I will be standing silently like a dead man far behind you
Without bothering you You will never know
Far far away so that you can forget me completely UH~

[NichKhun] But you better know that I'm not giving you away
Will I ever stop waiting no way
It'll be the same in my world I'm your boy You're my girl
I let you go for a moment I know you'll be back
So don't worry When you fall down I'll be back

[JunSu] [ Junho] I'll be back (I'll be back)
You'll find me again (You Know) I'll be back then (I'll be back then)
(I'll be back) Nobody can like you (No) (nobody) more than I do
(Nothing like me) You'll be back (You'll be back) You will be back
(You will be back) (That's why I let you go) So I let you go
(I know) i know that you cannot live without me (I'll be back)
I'll be back



p/s : Korean Song la pulak..kekeke

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio